GreekGods Guild Forum
Welcome back to the forum! Smile

Guild Spreadsheet Quick Links:
Index: tinyurl.com/oshbgv6 - Member List: tinyurl.com/gld8j6z - Party List: tinyurl.com/j5rkdju

Remember to show the Guild Spreadsheet love.

Please update your row on the memberlist at least once per week.

A link to it is also in the thread stickied at the top of the 'Announcements & Information'.

You need to be logged in to view links in posts.

-

If you haven't already, introduce yourself in the thread: http://tinyurl.com/gp4ht73

Sorry for all the TinyURL links this pop-up won't let me use code. D:

-

Remember to have fun as well!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GreekGods Guild Forum
Welcome back to the forum! Smile

Guild Spreadsheet Quick Links:
Index: tinyurl.com/oshbgv6 - Member List: tinyurl.com/gld8j6z - Party List: tinyurl.com/j5rkdju

Remember to show the Guild Spreadsheet love.

Please update your row on the memberlist at least once per week.

A link to it is also in the thread stickied at the top of the 'Announcements & Information'.

You need to be logged in to view links in posts.

-

If you haven't already, introduce yourself in the thread: http://tinyurl.com/gp4ht73

Sorry for all the TinyURL links this pop-up won't let me use code. D:

-

Remember to have fun as well!
GreekGods Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GGEGCSMG!]

2 posters

Go down

[GGEGCSMG!] Empty [GGEGCSMG!]

Post by Dayne Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:03 pm

NOTE: This has nothing to do with IOU or the guild anymore. It has become too immense for me to expect people to want to participate on a spreadsheet (If you still want to, you can ask me, but it will be on an external document seperate from the Guild Encylopedia.) I will make a simplified version that just uses the character and put a single horizontal row of all of the guilds characters on a sheet on the spreadsheet, maybe the bottom of the memberlist. I'll update the row of members gear every few days as our guild's members get stronger.

-

GGEGCSMG? What could this convoluted acronym stand for you ask? Why the
Greek Gods Encyclopedia Guild Character Sheet Mini-Game!
(No longer on the Guild Encyclopedia or for the guild. If I get requests from guild members to change either of these things I will.)

Current Equipment Preview:
[GGEGCSMG!] KYjwCnp

Release  Information:
Closed Alpha Release. Still testing everything. Post in this thread and ask if you want to help with testing. Will change this text in future.

Contribute!
Feel free to suggest any changes/additions/removals that you'd like. I'd love to shape the game to the participants preferences. The best place to do this would be this thread.

To-Do List:
- Something to use your equipment for! Monsters to fight? Dungeons to explore? GGEGCSMG levels to gain? I have no idea.
- 30/100 equipment pieces completed. (This number may be inaccurate if I forget to update it as I add new equipment.)
- 3/5 Achievement Icons completed. (25/30 Arena and All Challenges Done, 2/3 Ships Left) (Need to think of more, preferably 12.)
- More achievements in future and arena achievements will change to from 25/30 to 30/40/50 when new stages are released by Ray.
- Completely reorganize equipment displays and move all game sheets to their own document. (Done! 12/6/16)

Other Information:
Here is a link to the currently closed spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yc1saYQRxS7wA6jP2DELXSsyKvECm9MfCF5aOut55zI/edit#gid=987830444&vpid=A1

Things will be really ugly in there, that's why it's closed.

The name is a joke and a filler, if a cool name's suggested I'll change it to that.

Changelog:

Prototype Theory Crafting:
Dayne
Dayne
Squire Secundus

Credits : 3111

http://rappad.co/R3sp3C

Back to top Go down

[GGEGCSMG!] Empty Re: [GGEGCSMG!]

Post by AstrallyMundane Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:09 am

I want the game xD
AstrallyMundane
AstrallyMundane
Page Tertius
Page Tertius

Credits : 3065

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayne Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Yeah sorry about that, kinda stalled development cause of the christmas season, I have half completed the next two sets (Steel/Carbonite) and shouldn't need much more to to release the playable version.

Also people seem quite willing to fill out the extra cells on the member list, so I'm pretty sure even if players don't play I will generate a character with gear for every manner and make a ~40-60px high horizontal banner of all of the guild members that goes across the top of the Member List.

I'll remove it if people think it gets in the way or whatever.
Dayne
Dayne
Squire Secundus

Credits : 3111

http://rappad.co/R3sp3C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum