GreekGods Guild Forum
Welcome back to the forum! Smile

Guild Spreadsheet Quick Links:
Index: tinyurl.com/oshbgv6 - Member List: tinyurl.com/gld8j6z - Party List: tinyurl.com/j5rkdju

Remember to show the Guild Spreadsheet love.

Please update your row on the memberlist at least once per week.

A link to it is also in the thread stickied at the top of the 'Announcements & Information'.

You need to be logged in to view links in posts.

-

If you haven't already, introduce yourself in the thread: http://tinyurl.com/gp4ht73

Sorry for all the TinyURL links this pop-up won't let me use code. D:

-

Remember to have fun as well!

Guild Chat, 01 December 2015

Go down

Guild Chat, 01 December 2015

Post by Necrofear on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:03 am

Ok, listen everyone, or rather keep reading, and I hope this does not get spammed by stone investment and left unnoticed.

We are a rank 50 guild. I and DayneK have put a great deal of effort and free time in organizing this guild, our guild. Several other
people here have put a similar effort, each in their own way. What I can't stand is the complete unresponsiveness from everyone else.

These past days DayneK is trying to create solid guild parties, they don't have to be 24/7, it's a nice step to advance as a guild, and
not as individuals. He is getting constantly ignored and becoming a spammer in front of your apathy.
We even created a group card farming optimizer with the help of Lichis.

I expect from noone to have equal interest to ours, but I resent complete uninvolvement. Try updating your stats weekly in the guild sheet, it doesn't take more than 10 minutes. This is by no means a threat, or even a warning. This is written to outline my dissapointment and function as a wake up call.
Necrofear
Guild Captain
Guild Captain

Credits : 1005

Back to top Go down