GreekGods Guild Forum
Welcome back to the forum! Smile

Guild Spreadsheet Quick Links:
Index: tinyurl.com/oshbgv6 - Member List: tinyurl.com/gld8j6z - Party List: tinyurl.com/j5rkdju

Remember to show the Guild Spreadsheet love.

Please update your row on the memberlist at least once per week.

A link to it is also in the thread stickied at the top of the 'Announcements & Information'.

You need to be logged in to view links in posts.

-

If you haven't already, introduce yourself in the thread: http://tinyurl.com/gp4ht73

Sorry for all the TinyURL links this pop-up won't let me use code. D:

-

Remember to have fun as well!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GreekGods Guild Forum
Welcome back to the forum! Smile

Guild Spreadsheet Quick Links:
Index: tinyurl.com/oshbgv6 - Member List: tinyurl.com/gld8j6z - Party List: tinyurl.com/j5rkdju

Remember to show the Guild Spreadsheet love.

Please update your row on the memberlist at least once per week.

A link to it is also in the thread stickied at the top of the 'Announcements & Information'.

You need to be logged in to view links in posts.

-

If you haven't already, introduce yourself in the thread: http://tinyurl.com/gp4ht73

Sorry for all the TinyURL links this pop-up won't let me use code. D:

-

Remember to have fun as well!
GreekGods Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

+5
Andreas89
Necrofear
zayro
Budd
Dayne
9 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Introduce yourself!

Post by Dayne Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:23 am

Hey, I'm a 21 year old Australian bloke.

I live on the beach, fo' real. Well, not really. I live across a two lane road and sand dunes from the beach, but on a hill so I still get sea views. I travel to a larger nearby city to attend my Masters in Clinical Psychology, I work part time as a psychiatric nurse. I make (terrible) music, for fun. I am a little strange, I might ramble a bit and that could get a little annoying, just remember to tell me to shut up if I am going on and it shouldn't be problem.

Use this thread to introduce yourselves to everybody else.

Last edited by Dayne on Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dayne
Dayne
Squire Secundus

Credits : 3156

http://rappad.co/R3sp3C

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Budd Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:26 am

Hey, I'm Budd from Slovenia, Štajerska.
I'm 22 years old, currently studying mech. engineering in Maribor.
Don't have much in mind on what my introduction should contain. I enjoy learning about new things in general; science, entertainment, art, philosophy ... practically anything will arise my interest. I also listen to a lot of music on the side. Oh and i don't consider myself a gamer, even though i still play excessive ammounts of a cultlike arcade racing game called Trackmania for over 7 years now.

Budd
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Credits : 3101

Back to top Go down

Post by zayro Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:25 am

hi,

i'm from belgium, 23 years old postman
tried to study, but noting for me lol Smile

if you need to know anything more, please ask Very Happy i don't bite

zayro
Page Quartus
Page Quartus

Credits : 3107

Back to top Go down

Post by Necrofear Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:15 am

Hi!

My real name is Aris, although I use an alias on Facebook to avoid detection by secret new-world-order agents. I 'm 23 years old, live in Athens, Greece and I study electrical engineering (it's a huge field to be honest, I'm specialized on microprocessor units).

I have played lots of MMORPGs and MOBAs, I listen mainly to metal and I occupy my free time -which is not much these days-, with various things including but not limited to creating rockets that fail to fly above 5 meters, combining alchemical substances that produce loud noises during quiet hours, gathering stamps, shooting metal cans with a potato canon and other things that I quicky give up, as I get bored easily and my interest in almost everything fades as fast as it shows up.

I also play a lot of board and cards games with my friends; my favourites are Lord of the Rings LCG, Munchkin and Dungeons and Dragons 4rth edition.

TL;DR I like weiss beer, that's all that matters! Cool
Necrofear
Necrofear
Guild Captain
Guild Captain

Credits : 3160

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Hey I am Andreas,
I am 26 yo normal guy living in London, UK, i have an allotment which i grow fresh produce on. i love playing rpg games, my favourites being final fantasy.
well final fantasy X and 7 to be exact.
I live with my family of greek cypriot heritage...
If you wana know anything else just ask me.... Smile
Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

Andreas89
Guild Creator
Guild Creator

Credits : 3097

Back to top Go down

Post by Eshineran Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Hello guildie,

My name is Devin. I am a 25 (almost 26) year old gamer who has had a gamestation of some kind in my room since i was 9 playin mario and donkey kong on the nes/snes. I quickly got into playstation because of Final Fantasy. I currently have a job working as a Line Leader and when i get home i tend to my children untill they are asleep then smoke weed. I live in America with my fiance of 24, daughter of 3 (almost 4) and son who will turn 1 in 2 days. I currently have a subscription to FFXIV on my ps4. on my day off i spend time playing with my kids till im wore out then i play some games to build that energy back up!
I have ADHD which just means i can be having an intense conversation then just go "Oh look a squirrel!!" although most moving objects distract me. When i drink i choose Heineken as my beer and Grey Goose or Apple Crown as my liquor.
I have played almost every Final Fantasy game made. even beat FFX and FFX-2 on ps2 ps3 and ps4 lol. remastered hd sucked hours of my life. My bloodline is a mix of many things but most prominent in my blood is my Irish heritage. I just wish i had the accent haha. I got natural red highlights in my brown hair because of that.
Hopefully i didnt write too much and bore everyone to death.
Cya in game!

Eshineran
Page Tertius
Page Tertius

Credits : 3109

Back to top Go down

Post by Necrofear Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:05 am

Happy birthday to your toddler, Goku! I wish he grows up to be healthy, successful, have strong spirit and most important of all be happy! Same wishes for your little daugther too Very Happy
Necrofear
Necrofear
Guild Captain
Guild Captain

Credits : 3160

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Myself

Post by AstrallyMundane Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:01 am

I'm a 24 year-old male living in the southeastern United States. I work full time as a front desk clerk at a hotel. I work either in the afternoon or middle of the night. Highly ambitious but super aloof, so I have yet to build a solid career for myself. My hobbies include doing yoga daily, meditating, smoking herb, listening to music, and trying new things. I'm quite out there but don't be scared, I'm genuinely friendly and open-minded.

Anything else just message me, I'm an open book if you're not creeping me out.

Also, hopefully we can get some group chat up sooner or later, the in-game doesn't keep a log so that sucks.
AstrallyMundane
AstrallyMundane
Page Tertius
Page Tertius

Credits : 3110

Back to top Go down

Post by Lichs Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:30 am

Hey guys, somehow I forgot to post an intro Razz

My name is Alexis and I'm a 28 years old male, I live by myself (sharing apartment with 3 girls at the moment) in Mexico City currently in my "sabbatical year" but I'm already looking for a job, graduated from computer sciences. I would love to work in the video game industry.

This is my first serious iddle game, love FF7, I usally only play nice and short games on kong but I also like strategy, RPG, JRPG, roguelikes and I've been playing League of Legends on and off since quite a while. My most intense experience with games was a long time ago with a MMORPG called Tibia selling items for rl money, people to trying to beat me up irl, visiting friends at the other side of the country, diplomacy, wars, betrayals, a bit of love Razz, losing years of work, starting from 0 and dominating everybody, good times back then Very Happy.

Other than that I'm a pretty normal and open mind guy, and that's it... can't think of anything else to say xD.

Lichs
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Credits : 3099

Back to top Go down

Post by NevynPA Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:22 pm

30 year old male; IT/Tech repair day job. Cars, computers, science, and general geekery. Wife and I married almost 11 years.

Grew up working on cars and computers, made a life of it.

NevynPA
Page Quartus
Page Quartus

Credits : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum